15

For this one i specially wrote for you guys

Thank you very much for the birthday wishes. May all of them become true :)

I will share my happiness to you, i will write here.

My friends and i were not talking from 9th January. And i really sad, my chatting-friend was just Nico.
Day by dayss i get confused. I cry so hard, my eyes looks red, and my nose also. For me it's too bad, i really miss talking with them. Every time i near them, they just walk away :p

Actually, i now that they will give me birthday surprise buttttt, it's too hurt maaaannnnn HAHAHAHAHA you dont know that feeling until it happens to you.

and for finally 15 of January came.. no one i  #24 says 'happy birthday' to me.. i was so sad..............
I cry so hard when vicky try to chill with me..... i just can accept that HAHAHAHAHA so sorry to vicky for have been shouting at you :3

i have extra subject on that day, my eyes red caused by thay hard-cry hahahahaaaa i'm so shyyy hahaha :p

i leave class alone. Emmm no with ros. She said she wanted to played in my house, i said ok. But she cancel it.
I met sapi and michelle and for finally they leave me alone...... :000

I waited my dad, he on his way for picked me up.
and he came, and i arrived home.

i open the door, and i get off my shoes, i put it in stairs. Which my window's room view is that stairs.

"AAAAAHHH!!!!" I SHOUTED SO HARD THEY ARE ON MY ROOM GAVE ME A BIRTHDAY CAKE SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY OH MY GOOODDD AAAAA JAHAHAAHAHHA

i almost cry, i hug them, i dont wanna lose theemm :((( HAHAHAHA

 I got teddy bear from them... hehehehehe

and for finally tomorrow came

in that afternoon, nico sent me chat he wanted to went to mu home, but it's raining outside, i told him to use umbrella

he came with a cap on his head, bring me a giant purple teddy bear. :3;3 ♥♥♥

On that plastic i found a paper, he gave me a little scrap book. I appreciate ittt it's so creativeeeee :'')))))))
i found  fold stars. The fold stars were wishes by his friends.. i opened theeeemmm and i'm so happy hahaha :"""))


For finally, for once again.

i thank you guyssss very much for came to my house, thank you for the fold stars i'm so happy :)

my post cannot describe my thanks to you guyss and my feeling.
thank you so much. :3 ♥

Comments

Popular Posts